She-ology is a unique book that has filled the void for women to get more information about issues involving their personal health, especially as it relates to the Vagina. Dr Sherry's first book, she-ology was listed #4 of 6 of the "Most Life Changing Wellness Books of 2017" by Women's Health Magazine and Prevention.com. It is impossible to put down all the information about unanswered questions about the Vagina in just one book! A she-ology she-quelwas a must, it's my responsibility to continue to fill this void and continue the conversations that are needed by women all over the world!
The Vagina is part of the cycle of women's lives, so why not embrace and talk about it? Dr. Sherry continues to lead the "Vagina Revolution"—dismantling misconceptions about sex and the Vagina and embracing it in all its shapes, sizes, sexual orientations, and ages. Her new book she-ology the she-quel: Let's Continue The Conversation, which is the follow up book to her celebrated book, she-ology: The Definitive Guide To Women's Intimate Health. Period.she-quelcontinues where she-ology left off by opening up the conversation about sensitive women's health issues by answering women's most uncomfortable questions with the goal of healthier and happier Vaginas for all women—from pre-teens to senior adults.
With expertise and humor, she-ology the she-quel addresses every urgent, confounding, culturally taboo, and challenging question women have about Vaginas. In a friendly and informative voice, Dr. Sherry breaks down topics like periods, puberty, and Vaginal 'myths' in the form of chapters like "Confident V," "Pregnant V," "Trans V," and many more. In the beginning of each chapter, celebrities like Zooey Deschanel, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Beals, and Sela Ward share their Vagina experiences to help further the dialogue that it's okay to ask questions and have a relationship with your most intimate self.
In she-ology the she-quel, Dr. Sherry answers many common questions that women young and old are too bashful to ask, including:
- I'm so confused by all the new data about mammograms! How often do I get them?
- When should I start bone density testing?
- How do I maintain a healthy Vagina?
- Does too much masturbation make me a sex fiend?
- What are the secrets to orgasm?
- What is Vaginal Mapping?
- Sexuality and Virginity: Where is the crossover?
- How to Protect Yourself Against Pregnancy?
- How to Protect Yourself Against Sexually Transmitted Infections?
- How to Address the Basic Health Care Needs of Transgender People?
- Is the g-spot a myth? Is squirting?
- Vaginal Discharge...What's Normal and What's Not?
- Is it Normal Not to Orgasm During Sexual Intercourse?
With knowledge that can only come from 25 years of experience in obstetrics and gynecology and the approachable voice of your best girlfriend, Dr. Sherry and she-ology the she-quel will help women of all ages form, mend, and strengthen their relationships with the most commanding and complex of female organs.